Thursday, March 6, 2008

rhino-head

Picture 004 - Photo Hosted at Buzznethair repair stuff - Photo Hosted at Buzznetin-n-0ut hat - Photo Hosted at Buzznetin-n-out hat - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
yes, i am a nerd.

i walk the streets so much, people probably think i am a streetwalker. but maybe not cuz nobody has propositioned me yet, thank god. unless you count today? because this paramedic truck said over their PA system "we'll see you at breakfast tomorrow" and then waved at me? i was confuzled. and then this taxi driver waved at me and blew me a kiss and a bunch of big rigs honk at me which always scares me half out of my wits.

new razor - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
i really don't like all the attention, cuz i am shy and would rather blend into my surroundings, but apparently that isn't possible when you have long red hair? i don't know. but today i was like, "people love me" although i know it really isn't anything personal and i could just as easily think people hate me because i get plenty of negative feedback from the world, in actuality. sometimes people drive by and yell things that sound mean, albeit incomprehensibly so.

yikes? - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
this guy was on the train i rode this weekend. kinda scary, no?

what follows are some old pics of me.
the first is my senior portrait:
senior portrait with perm... eugh - Photo Hosted at Buzznetfirst and second grade - Photo Hosted at Buzznetme as kid and also about 8 yrs ago - Photo Hosted at Buzzneti was a kid - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
first and second grade.
ten years old and then 25.
fifth and sixth grade.