Wednesday, March 12, 2008

woohoo i'm a nerd fer sure!!!!!

train station window - Photo Hosted at Buzznet


so here is me being silly (no sound)
i think i am singing about how there was an ant on my thumb.
i just bought some paint supplies. i only spent fifteen dollars on that cuz i like totally can't afford to be spending money right now!
but art is a right, isn't it?
and MY BLOG is ART. it is a form of artistic expression for me whether you agree with that or not.


my interview went well, by the way... at least i think so. I was in a good mood and i felt articulate. it was a panel of four interviewers who each had about five questions to ask me. i enjoyed it, so i think that should be a good indication.

shadowier version - Photo Hosted at Buzznetcounter culture - Photo Hosted at Buzznetrandom object - Photo Hosted at Buzznetsmile! - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
i just watched some videos from about two years ago and now i am depressed. argh. life goes by fast and changes fast and wow.