Tuesday, April 1, 2008

it's comin' round the bend

tomatoes, cottage cheese and spinach. - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
we should be grateful for the produce we get in America.
it is cheap and of much better quality than other countries.
even if it isn't perfection embodied.

raw spinach is my preferred leafy green in all circumstances.
i also enjoy freshly steamed.
even IF my camera and i take blurry pictures!
grrrr - Photo Hosted at Buzznetsteaming spinach crappy pic - Photo Hosted at Buzznetsteamed spinach damn my camera - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

brie is like butter.
even if it's on broken, end-of-the-box fake triscuits and cut up in a highly irregular fasion.
brie and woven wheats - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
stay away from brie. it is dangerous.

i've said it before and i'll say it again: in my opinion, indian tacos as they are could use improvement. if i ever make them, they won't really be indian tacos, but they will be better-- to me.
indian tacos again - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

what are you thinking about? - Photo Hosted at Buzznethere i am again - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

wow isn't this cauliflauer amazing? - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
i should be ashamed to show my face in public, huh?
but guess what?
this week is a good week, it turns out.
i get my apartment and my new job starts tomorrow.
PLUS i've also been offered another job, but i think i am probably going to stick with this one.
WHY would i rather work in housekeeping at a nursing home than be a checker at a grocery store? i must be insane.
cuz i want to do something philanthropic.
that was my original reason for getting my anth degree.
i was gonna do peace corps or something like that.
and both sides of my family have worked in the healthcare industry.
i've always sort of felt like i belong there.
i think it'll be good.