Wednesday, April 16, 2008

how did i manage that?

to kill time - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
i was able to watch King of California the other day. it was a good movie.
it reminded me of my relationship with my dad. my dad died in January 2002.
there were some good songs in the movie, too. i'd like to have the soundtrack.


my bike seat feels like it is made out of cement. it really hurts my sit-bones. OWCH. they are like bruised now. why would someone make a bike seat so hard? are they sadists? apparently.


of myselfin a cafe - Photo Hosted at Buzznetway too spendy - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
today, i was doing some laundry at the apartment complex laundromat and there was a lady sitting in there doing her laundry, too, and she was probably just making conversation, but she asked me "are you in college?"
and i answered her by saying, "i already have a degree in anthropology, the study of human culture. but i'm working at a nursing home now and i am thinking of becoming a CNA." there was no response, really and she just went on reading her book... so after that i was like, hm. i wonder why she even asked me if i am a college student? because i'm not at work? did she even care? what was her point, exactly?
i over-analyze shit.

kitchen nerd - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
okay, i am going to go get something to eat, now, i think.
i'm hungry and never remember what i wanted to write when i am sitting in front of the computer.