Monday, May 12, 2008

not in the mood

hi
i don't think i'm feeling well.
not sure cuz i haven't had breakfast and i just rode my bike up a million hills against the wind as usual. blech. i don't wanna do THAT again, but maybe it was worth it cuz i am at the college now and i need to buy another canvas and upload my pics so my camera will work again. but the wind was blowing in my ears and they are finally starting to hurt a little less after like fifteen minutes of being inside.

junk in bathroombathroom stuff
the other day i bought some stuff at walmart. toiletries.


got at library free discarded bookmore free books library discards
i can't stop picking up discarded/free books from the library.
it's a sickness, methinks.

refrigeratorPicture 020Picture 031Picture 030Picture 034
that was a very good meal.

isn't that marykate face?
to me, that facial expression reminds me of the olson twins.

blurhand
ballet moves.

bench surferfuzzedsee? my legs are just too white.i need self-tanner for my legs
my legs are way too white, dudes. i am in need of some self-tanner.
also, i think i take too many pics.
why do i have to be ocd?