Tuesday, April 7, 2009

nothing to say but, 'how's your day?'

shoes socks rug
last night i went to bed at 7pm and woke up at 10pm but then could NOT go back to sleep until about three in the morning and had to get up for work at FIVE am.
ughhhhh

i like to drink from a jar
also my neighbor was having one of his 'flip out sessions' where he starts going out on his porch in the middle of the night and gutturally yelling, "LET THERE BE LIGHT" and other various things at NOBODY. v. annoying.

itty bitty tittie committee
i've been getting tons of compliments on my hair. WIN.

sockie wockies
sure, i could use a tan... but i don't tan well.
i burn.
it takes me all summer to get a golden glow which disappears after three days of no-sun.

no trespassing
trespassers will

well, babes. gonna go to bed. i want to try to watch idol, but i think my time would be better spent reading my Og Mandingo's University of Success.

p.s. if u worship Lindsay Lohan, you have no room criticizing me in any way.