Thursday, February 14, 2008

whoopsie. i need humility again.

 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
this evening i figured i'd just resign myself to kicking it at home
but NO!
i get way too annoyed by the women with whom i live!
ugh!
i mean, it's petty stuff that bugs me
just cuz i am so antisocial, really is the only reason.
it's like do we ALL have to be in the kitchen at the same time?
is this really the time for that to happen?
can we not stagger our physical occupation of the kitchen?
please?
five people in the kitchen at once just isn't necessary, man.

whatever. i've been complaining a lot lately.

someone is helping me to learn sign language. it's cool.
and fun.
mmhm.

I CANNOT BELIEVE they voted JOSIAH off American Idol!
HE WILL BE BACK. believe it.
you know they always bring people back.
I loved him.

i also like that australian dude. he's awesome.
and i like the nerdy guy, but he got voted off and it's a good thing that he didn't make it when JOSIAH didn't!
okay?

nerd rant over.