Tuesday, January 8, 2008

more of me to love?

chips - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
those chips are good, but i only ate a couple.yukky - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
this stuff is nasty. i only drank it because i needed to eat something in a hurry and i didn't feel like eating at the time.
whatever, these are just a bunch of old pics, since i haven't been able to post due to lack of computer, extreme stress in my life and lots of yukky snow snowing everywhere trying to prevent me from going anywhere outside.
i do not like the following dress. i was just trying it ON for KICKS.

 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet - Photo Hosted at Buzznet - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
anyway, thanks for ALL YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT and support during this difficult time of my life.  - Photo Hosted at Buzznetpinky - Photo Hosted at Buzznetblur shirt - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
i really really do not like the smell of woodsmoke in my clothes and hair. it is so gross. i am so tired right now. i'm at the library. today, i took a big step in what will hopefully be the right direction. i am trying to make more positive, proactive choices in my life.