Wednesday, July 1, 2009

you can blog if you want to

sitting outsidehikedart outdoorspaintspainted
took a little walk on the recently discovered trails which are basically right in my backyard. Fun! I wanted to paint outdoors. i took a mini picnic with me. it was nice. i didn't really focus much on painting, obviously, but it was a 'start' in that direction. i hope to incorporate such activities into my regular repertoire.

popsee
trying to convince myself that i look good for my age. considering i don't maintain the most optimal diet and exercise program. yeah. hm.


mehhhhhcarrots onions potatoes cooked in homemade chicken stock
carrots onions potatoes cooked in homemade chicken stock
i ended up blending this a little with a 'boat motor' as emeril calls it. then i froze it all.

jasmine rice made in homemade chicken stock
jasmine rice made in homemade chicken stock

trying to be really frugal these days.