Friday, December 28, 2007

don't you step on my blue suede shoes

 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
i saw the grandma moses exhibit at the crocker last week.
that was cool.
i could SO do what she did. ;-)
no, but her paintings made me want to be her.
i want to paint 700 paintings in a year.
y'unto?

i know this guy who always says that... "y'ant to?" or whatever.

 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet my littlest sister gave me her old coat.

hey, what is your opinion of moving to Missouri?
i know someone who is gonna.
actually, my son and his father.
it's because of a job and stuff.

i definitely want to at least GO to Missouri and check it out, man.
my grandma is from there.

new boots - Photo Hosted at Buzznet see my new boots? - Photo Hosted at Buzznetblue suede boots - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
i am curling my hair with a curling iron this morning.
then i am going to do a fashion show by trying on all of my sister's fancy dresses and taking pics of myself in them!

it will be exciting.
rest assured you will see some of the pics.

these past few months, my hair has been falling out at an unprecedented rate.
before that, i never noticed my hair falling out at all, but now, every time i brush it, loose hairs go a-flyin'. must be stress.