Saturday, January 19, 2008

residentially challenged

christmas cookies - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
so, like...
just so you know?
this blog is not supposed to be SUPER SERIOUS.
it's for entertainment purposes.
mostly my own entertainment, that is.
and actually, i kind of find all the 'crazy comments' somewhat entertaining, to be honest.
sometimes they annoy me for a little bit, but mostly they are just absurd to me.
also, the way people jump to strong conclusions based on extremely limited information is pretty funny to me... because i really know what the deal is and you really don't. or maybe i am not even sure about some things and i have way more info about all of it than you who think you've got it totally figured out.
as i've said before,
the opinions of people who basically know nothing about me, my situation, my ex-, etcetera are mostly irrelevant to me...
although i do occasionally find that even the off-base crap can yield a little bit of insight into my own perspective on things.
my posts are usually off-the-cuff and incomplete.
there is always SO MUCH MORE to it all than what i choose to share here and i really don't have to share any of it and blah blah blah.
THINK WHAT YOU WANT.

i've been drinking TONS of water, consequently having to pee every five minutes.
it is a joy.

you don't know me.
i didn't eat even one of those cookies pictured above.

christmas dinner - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
this WAS my plate, tho and i DID eat this.